Friday, September 22, 2006

juz came back from OBS!!! it was soooo fun!!! i miss ppl from my watch, Raffles, plus the other watch tat was wif us the Ralay(sorry bout the spellin mistake, i donno how 2 spell) . thanks lots man..thank you my TEAMATES!!! thank you KITTY & BIRD(their nicknames) from Ralay for helpin us in the kyatin(looks like spellin error..hmm..sorry if wrong)!!! thanks lots KITTY for lettin me rest while u paddle sorry bout tat...i feel guilty tats y when u told me not to paddle i still paddle..hehehe..last but not least THANKS LOTS ZIPPY!!!

TO PPL WHO WERE IN RAFFLES & RALAY:

pls tag me!!! i will reply back ASAP..
if can gif me yr contact too(email add & etc.)..
miss you guys!! hope to meet all of you again!!
if u c me on the streets remember to say a...YO!!
thanks ppl...

No comments: