Wednesday, December 17, 2008

11 December 2008

What a week! After exam ended my class went to Ngee Ann City to eat Seoul garden to celebrate dec BDs. After that we went to watch QUARANTINE! eee..the ending so not nice. but overall is ok.
Here are some photos of that day..watch out for a English lady in the photo!









12 December 2008

Went to SAM 8Q with serene, gary, ernerst & jia jun. Everything in the gallery was awesome! Now i'm in search of the comic that they showed! Soo funny la the comic. Don't quite remember what was its title but I remember how it looks like. Hahaha. Now I want go watch the Breakout! Soo cool la, but the tickets so expensive, don't think anyone want to go watch with me.


13 -15 December 2008

TBC! SUPER FUN! But i regret not to say somethings during the interview and I feel super sad & I got a feeling I can't get what I wanted. ='( But everything in the camp was fun! Especially my group named NINJA WU GUI! soup u like? hahaha! Loved it man! hahaha! Waiting for the pictures so that I can upload it. hahaha.

No comments: