Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I need someone..

I have never been so sad for such a long period of time..

I need a shoulder to cry on..or i will start crying behind close doors.
PPL say u need a bf to help u. I'll say who is willing to unload those burdens on my shoulders and place it on theirs? I hav too much that it is drowning me..
I figured out that i most probably wont pursue further studies to save up..

I've drown too much to love, I've given to much to ask for mine, I'm losing the strength that once held those burdens and now..i'm losing my faith. I'm getting more evil, so please back away from me before I hurt anyone. Just let me cry alone and be alone no matter how much i yearn for one's love and attention as i require those TLC(Tender Loving Care) from those lovely people that i know..

No comments: