Sunday, September 04, 2011

CLEAR!

What's clear? Alot of things.. One of them is that I'm certainly not going to join TRIO as a full timer..i think i will DIE within a few months. Really hope LTM will take me as a full timer, boss reply my msg leh, i want to get my pay too u know! X) Plus, I seriously need a full time job..not just to save for uni but to also give my parents & my siblings that extra money. OMG! I just realized those recent blog post filled with anger & sadness...O.O Hahaha..maybe this is my ranting place..wahahaha. Ohoh! hey stalkers from eric's section or bunk, actually i don't know what is it. I mean friendly stalkers..hahaha. XD Eric & I are just friends ok..ji dan gao. Shh..don't need to say my post out loud! hahaha. But whatever u read in the previous posts, that's all cleared! I hereby declare that I'm not into E.T.K.P. hahaha. Crap..I'm really hungry right now, must be the after sickness hunger..hahaha. Just recovered from a real bad headache & fever. Gosh..want to change name in IC also so troublesome. Need to get some lawyer's letter with parent's approval cause I'm under 21. Zzz..Should have signed up next year..and i doubt my mum will approve it, cause when I told her I wanted the name Yvette, she said: "what kind of name is that?!" GOSH, my money~

No comments: