Monday, November 20, 2006

2day had 2 brin the food frm xin ying's house 2 the band rm...we had 2 meet at 7.30am but then woke up at around 7.15am..so was l8. 2day my parents & brother go 2 Taiwan...so sad i cant go coz got band camp..so now im in the house wif my sis alone..

back 2 wat i did 2day..hahaha...when i reach sch, they were wif miss pan talkin bout 2morrow..so ask the talkin we carried it 2 the band room...some of them had a meetin at 9am bout 2007 sec1 camp..so they left.

Christina came bout 9plus..then showed us the proposal usin the laptop...they finished their meetin very l8..around 11plus i tink..xin ying left wif nizam 1st coz she haf work at 2..me & sharini left 2nd..coz...no reason..hahaha..

suppose we had 2 go vivo 2 buy the camp stuff but then sharini cant go soo we went 2 causeway point...after buyin the camp stuffs we walk here & there...sharini wanted 2 watch "STEP UP" but then swayly dun haf...

last fri went vivo wanted 2 buy the jacket frm I.P. but then didnt..luckily causeway point has I.P. soo i bought it there today..sharini also bought something..she bought 2 t-shirts...after tat we go back home coz very sian...

oh...2morrow is my band camp..only comin back on fri. frens if there is anything..juz sms me.

No comments: