Sunday, November 12, 2006

hey hey..juz came back home about 7am!! y 7am? coz i went to changi airport 2 say my very last goodbyes to the thai frens who came 2 our school & singapore..

supposely i was quite sad coz my mother didnt allow me 2 stay over in changi airport wif my frens but after askin her yesterday night she allow me 2 go but only tis very early morning then can go...my frens urge me 2 ask her 2 allow me 2 go yesterday but i told them its ok..wat if she dun even allow me 2 go how? so i learnt somethin..

"to cherish with what you have & never urge with what isn't yours. If it belongs to you, you will get it one day"

we took photos, shake hands & lastly the saddess thing at tat moment was the goodbyes..dun worry ppl i didnt shed a tear..but tat does not mean i didnt miss them..sadly im not one of the ppl goin 2 thailand 4 the exchange programme..

No comments: