Monday, December 18, 2006

hey hey...now im at home bored. lazy 2 do hw..but at least wiL do 1 2day..hmm..maybe l8r ba...
wa..2day it was always rainin heavily..stop then rain then stop & rain again!! hahaha!! the weather siao liao..

now im sittin on the floor wif the laptop typin..funny position..hahaha!! oh man..left 2 weeks plus then is sch reopen...hope 2 haf more fun..nxt year is stress year cant haf much fun le..sad. soo..frens, care 2 ask me out!! i'll be happy 2 say YES!! hehehe..

oh no..the sky is dark again!! gonna rain again!! haiz..makes me wanna sleep wif the nice cold weather..and also wanna eat..haiz. not much snacks 2 eat. or other fingerfood. or else i goo cook n eat lo..

i tink i go do hw now & listen music..but i'll stiL be online..no nid 2 be scared 2 chat wif me via MSN..u wouldnt be disturbin me coz i wiL stop & do, stop & do..hahaha. bad hor..cant concerntrate hor..hahaha. wat 2 do..lazy mah..hehehe.

oh yah..u c the snow in my blog..hehehe. it teLs u tat christmas is comin!! soo..remember 2 gif me present hor..hahaha. no lah. kiddin only..remember 2 ask me out!! coz im sooo bored..

No comments: