Wednesday, December 20, 2006

hey hye..2day me & my sis got meetin, same place, same time..hahaha!! they were discussin theirs, we were discussin our's..after tat xy, sharini, my sis & myself went wif li yi(i not sure speL correct anot..sorry bout it..)..then she alighted at bishun..i tink go buy bag ba..not sure leh..

we went 2 woodlands library after our lunch 2 do our hw..oh man..i did my hw wrongly..haiz..haf 2 redo the whole thing..then we talk here & there..laugh here & there..hahaha!! after tat sharini went toliet then we c here & there in guardian..after tat we went 2 search 4 sharini but she not there..search here & there 4 donno how long..caL her donno how many times..then i teL xy dun worry maybe she go home liao..coz she tink negetive things..i told her go buy her stuff..

around 7plus after we paid our stuff..sharini caL. she juz reached home!! angry sia!! wa seh..i tink her phone either no money or low batt..she teL xy she lazy 2 use public phone when xy asked her..haiyo..angry sia!!

after xy went home..me & my sis ate at the foodcourt..bought my mother's dinner then went home..

No comments: