Sunday, January 21, 2007

2day in the mornin went to AMK library wif sharini..

we used the coms 1st then after tat do our hw..we walked 2 the MRT station & talked while walkin..lol. then sharini left me around the over-head bridge area while i continue on walkin 2 the MRT station..2day she haf 2 go collect her cheque..so we were in the library quite early..

came home right after tat and ate at home..suppose wanna eat out one but then after askin my mother if there is food 4 me i decided 2 eat at home..coz no1 is eatin wif me & im aL alone..plus dun wanna waste money eatin out..wanna save money. money not enough..hahaha. and nothin is better than home food...lol.

oh ya..in the train towards woodlands my stop, i saw yangyi at khatib MRT train waitin station..i tink he was waitin 4 some1..may be is rid they aL ba..coz he said he was goin out wif CH they aL in the blog..so i guess lor..

after eatin very sian so i watched tv..after tat used the com..on some music then laid on my bed untiL sleep..hahaha. tired mah..wake up early early yesterday & today..lol.

now contiune wif hw..haiz..sian.

No comments: