Friday, January 12, 2007

2day my mother brin my bro, sis & me 2 sch..wat a RAINY day..hahaha. rain since morning..cold cold day. made me hungry only..lol. had extra chi lesson..after tat went 2 band rm 2 put our bags..then there sec1s came..as i suspected..many write names but not the same amt came..haiz..sad.

we went 2 lunch while the band had games wif the sec1s..after eatin we joined them..wat fun we had!! hahaha..after tat was serious busniess..hahaha..SYF!! the both songs are nice..hopw we can get our target..

after band sharini had 2 meet miss pan soo..xy, my sis & i followed her in2 the stuff rm..got mr jason tan, miss mariah..when i saw mr tan i say "mr tan!! sweet?!" hahaha..i thought he dun want gif bu then in the end he did..hahaha..after tat sharini want but then he gone liao..

then i say when u saw him ask lor..then we saw his car..then she say she saw a girl in the car so xy, my sis & i waited 4 them 2 come out at the gate there..while waitin kena wet..when the car come out..it was a guy, i tink his student or wat...donno lah..

we go scold sharini like siao..hahaha. who ask her anyhow say..hahaha..nvr believe her words..lol.

No comments: