Tuesday, January 16, 2007

wat a day i had..lol.

tis mornin an uncle tat live in the same block saw me & my sis same sch as his sec1 daughter then ask us if we want him 2 brin us 2 sch too..then we say dun want its ok..alot of times but the uncle stiL insist but in the end also dun haf..u might say. stupid lah u, ppl brin u 2 sch u also dun 1!! eh..pai seh mah...some more stiL got time so take bus lor..lol.

after sch, had lunch then went 4 band..suppose was mentorin then muz train my sec2 junior coz she had 2 leave at 2.45pm so...got lots of hw 2 do..after tat we played the 2 competition songs..mr. Lee wanted a 2nd flute 2 play the solo but no1 wants in the end one by one try and jie ru was the one..jia you girl!! only got me & sharini flute1 so sharini play the solo parts..

the mr. lee needed a piccolo but then my senior no come so sharini push me 2 do it..so i try lor..then can play..woot!! born 2 be a player..hahaha..after band went 4 dinner at carvana..inside i saw 1 guy look like xy's OBS instructor..sharini also agree..hahaha. but donno if izzit him anot..my mother & bro came..they ate at sun plaza too..after purchasin some things then went back home..

by the time reach home 8plus liao..haiz..2night sure sleep very l8 1..

No comments: