Thursday, December 20, 2007

I am always hungry everytime not because i have nothing to eat, u ask me why i also donno. But today I am hungry almost every min, because i ate 2 harshbrowns around 4.30pm to 5pm. its not the same size as the mcd's but its larger than it by..i donno.
yah, then at 6pm i started eating my dinner already and i'm still not fill!! man..am i a black hole or what? where did all those food go? I don't see myself going fat. people who know me will know, especially during this year's band camp. hahaha!! because i'm always complaining hungry. lol. now, i just finished the waffle my brother bought with my dad just not even 5 mins ago. so later i'll be eating potato
chips!! yeah!! long time no eat potato chips!! yummy!! Calbee, Hot & Spicy flavor!!

YUMMY!!~

off, to eat the calbee...

No comments: