Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Yesterday I went to cut my hair with my sis & my mother at my mom's friend salon. She gave me a new hair style!! man..ppl, I'm telling you my fringe is really really short!! I was looking at myself in the mirror after it was done, I was like man, is this me?? I look so different, really really no joke. I look weird too..hahaha, i donno maybe its because its a new hairstlye to me..

People out there I'm telling you this for your own good.(hahaha..man, ain't i heard this from some where?? oh yah, i'm not stupid2!! LOL) NEVER, when i say NEVER i mean NEVER stay at home after your major exams coz the holidays seems to be soo boring. Even watching tv, playing computer games feels boring after some time so NEVER stay at home too long after the major exams!!

No comments: