Friday, December 28, 2007

Yesterday, went back to school for a workshop. Learnt about project management from Trybe, the company. It was fun though, spit in 3 grps, sharini was in my team. My team name was Gay!! hahaha!! Had a facilitator from Trybe, Steven. The other 2 are from my school. Had lunch then head for our CWC, sort of like an amazing race. It was FUN!! Totally FUN!! Running here and there in search of the place based on the pic clue & GPS. Though we reached the meeting point last but we got overrall second!! because we finished all the stations.

Today, went out with my sister to buy her textbooks & my brother's. went to the library to search for recipes. Note down 3 drink recipes. Bought the ingredients & made one of it. It tasted good, its called strawberry lemonade. i took the recipe from Fresh Smoothies by Deborah Gray. though the book named smoothie but there was other different drink recipes inside..

No comments: