Sunday, December 23, 2007

Last 2days was fun!! Went to the apache camp but sadly didnt stay over because my mom didnt allow. But it was fun..Day1 had ice breakers & games. Man..the games were fun though it was dirty but it was FUN!! i wonder what other gross stuff they can think of for games. Hahaha. Had dinner too, it was fun also. sadly on that day it was my first day of sore throat, it was killing me! couldnt shout as loud, mouth was dry & more..my mom fetch me & sent sharini home.

Sharini & i gave out the candy canes to the sub tribe 2 & the rest was passed to the SLs. I hope all of you had one, if the any of the SLs didnt get it because there wasnt enough, i'm sorry. But hope the rest of them enjoyed it.

Days2 i was the only girl frm my sch who went. Though lonely without my friends it was still fun. Had one of my favourite corn flacks which i didnt had in years, i tink..yum yum. Had the mass dance before breakfast & games too. After that we had another set of games..fun. The SLs won. Gathered & cheered & ate..

After that went to suntec city to buy the printer ink & also meet sharini. But instead i saw Nizam, couldnt find sharini. I walk here & there to marina square to suntec city to the raffles link, i tink, searching for flip flops, because my slippers are tearing apart. But couldnt find any. went to HMV to see any new albums released. I so poor thing hor? Then went home..man, i didnt know i was dam tired because i slept in the train during the journey. hahaha..dont worry, i didnt over shot my station.

Today, i woke up & i had this headache & the flu & the sore throat is still there. man..i was painful, i think i eat too much & i was heaty. my eyes were burning. I slept almost the whole day. woke up, had my breakfast then slept. Had lunch, use the computer for a few mins, watch tv & slept again. this time i felt better but i still feel kinda sick. i tell you i can sleep like a log. because my sis called for me for lunch, i did heard her but i just cant seem to make myself open my eyes & move, its like i'm totally weak, no energy like that. Why almost everytime when there is something fun going on i would be sort of sick, no wander i couldnt get high. lol.

No comments: