Wednesday, December 19, 2007

What a unlucky day.. Woke up in the morning and felt my left toe hurt and I'm telling you it hurts alot!! i need to lift the toe up so it wont hurt went i walk.

This year is the most unlucky year of my life!!


.:: MY 2007 CONFESSION ::.

Some ppl the most common thing they do in a year is play computer or some thing else. HAHAHA!! BUT mine is different..

BEFORE THE 'O' LEVEL...
my mom hurt her hand because of my lazy & 'did think' brother. Then my lazy sister give excuse say that she has streaming exams so cannot WASH THE DISHES. ok i understand, so i wash it everytime.

DURING THE 'O' LEVEL...
They finish their exams liao. So its my turn. INSTEAD they didnt help me & my mom SO i had to do it. DAM THEM MAN, DAM THEM!! GIVE SUCH EXCUSES!! WHATEVER SIBLINGS, WHATEVER!! SO, i had to juggle between studies & housework. i ask them help because i have exam they say i give excuses. HA!! I GIVE EXCUSES, MAN, SEE WHO'S TALKING?! THE EXCUSES QUEEN & KING!!

AFTER THE 'O' LEVEL (HOLIDAY TIME)...
I thought i was able to have a rest after damaging & killing so many brain cells. HA!! I was SOOOOO WRONG!! again i have to do the dishes & clean up my room, no i mean our room, my sis & mine. because my dad was mad at us in the past for not making our bed neat enough, so he didnt help clean our floor. my LAZY sister didnt help so i think i'm like a maid to her coz there was one day my sis said i look like a maid while i was sweeping the room while she was sitting on the bed, relaxing!! SO what if she cooks for us?! i have to wash all the dishes izzit?! i don't see myself like her, where after i cook i have to wash ALL THE DISHES!! what in the world is this?

DON'T EVER TELL ME THAT NOTHING IS FAIR!! If the world is unfair then why is there peace? Because there is fairness!!

I HOPE MY SIBLINGS COULD SEE THIS. THIS IS FOR THEM.
You can call me stupid, lousy sister or any other hurtful words because i got sick of them. I thought 好心有好报, hahaha, i think i was really stupid like what you all have said. i was really stupid to fall for this phrase to be good. NOW, I will just do what mom & dad wants me to do. I will help them but not both of you!! Don't you ever think of using the sweet words to make me help you when you are in need coz i'm no longer the same. Both of you treated me like shit everytime so now its your turn to taste your own medicine. If ever in the future you need help & i don't lent you a hand, just think about the past how you treated me & only treated me good when you needed help. Like what mom always say, "suffer now, enjoy later." that day will come for both of you. because you will never know the taste of bitter untill you try it.
so don't blame your childern in the future if they don't respect you, because you didn't do it in the past. never request people do things that you can't or didn't even do.

TO THE PEOPLE OUT THERE:
Respect your elder siblings, parents & relatives, they might have done things for you that you didn't know. because the happiest moment is when you help someone without them knowing. Don't make them angry, sad or unhappy because of what you have said & done. Treat them good. Help them when they are in need & never ask for anything in return. That is the only thing that will make one happier in life.

No comments: